Long known for showcasing the best of the up and coming local music scene, Felicita's has also welcomed to its stage the likes of Jon and Roy, Zolas, Hedley, Georgia Murray, Five Alarm Funk, Sweatshop Union and Fred Penner.
With a vibrant community of university students living a stone's throw from its doors, Felicita's is the perfect place for bands to connect with Victoria's youthful music goers.
- Open Mic Mondays (to reserve a spot contact [email protected])
- Pool Tournament / Trivia Tuesdays
- Clubs and Course Union Fundraisers on Wednesdays
- Karaoke Thursdays
- Battle of the Bands Fridays
- UVSS Raising the Bar competition on Saturdays
We're always looking for new bands to play at Felicita's! If interested, please send a demo to the email below.
Listing last confirmed: Aug. 20, 2019
NOTE: As of 5:30pm March 17, 2020 a Public Health Emergency has been declared in B.C.
All bars, clubs, lounges & similar venues have been ordered to close.
All restaurants and bars must discontinue dine-in service. All personal service businesses (salons, spas, massage, tattoos, etc) must close. Effective immediately.