The Royal Victoria Yacht Club’s facilities consist of two centres: a main Clubhouse and foreshore facility at 3475 Ripon road in Victoria, BC, Canada, located on beautiful Cadboro Bay; and a smaller facility located in Tsehum Harbour on the Saanich Peninsula just north of Sidney, BC.
The Cadboro Bay facility is the center of most of the Club activities, housing a large function lounge, several meeting rooms and our waterfront dining room and Chartroom bar.
The Clubhouse rooms and grounds are available for rent for various functions. Rooms are available for meetings or conferences with wireless internet, laptop connections and large wall-mounted monitors. In addition, the lounge and grounds are wonderful spaces for parties, receptions, workshops and weddings.
40' wide by 28' deep. New semicircular thrust stage. Constructed of cushioned maple hardwood. Risers available
- Mackie Onyx 1640 16 channel premium analog mixer with Perkins EQ & Firewire Option
- Mackie SA-1530z Active Speakers (available with Tech Services)
- 4 x DB Twin 228 280 W. Active Speakers (2 - main floor / 2 - balcony)
- Up to 3 monitor mixes with separate assignable 30 band e.q. per channel
- HHB Professional playback C.D. Player/Burner
- Multi Effects Processing and Stereo Compression
- Shure 57 & 58 Microphones with stands and cables
- Full Drum Microphone Kit
- Stereo Pencil Condenser Microphones
- Shure PGDX Digital Wireless Microphone System (handheld or lavalier)
- Stereo Instrument D.I.’s
- Digiflex DE 16-4X 100’ Snake Multi Cable
- ETC Smartfade control console
- ETC Unison DR Series Dimmer Rack, 24 channel capacity
- 2 Unison Architectural (wall station) Controls (with five scene presets) located at stage right doors.
- 4 ETC Source IV Juniors 36 degree, 575 w FOH Ceiling Pillars (l, r)
- 3 Source Four PARNels, 575 w Upstage ceiling wash (l,c,r)
- 2 Source Four PARNels, 575 w Ceiling Rosette wash (l,r)
- 4 Par 36 yard floods Side stage pillars (l,r)
- 2 ETC Source IV 26 degree, 750 w FOH Ceiling Pillars (l,r)
- 2 Rosco IQ Follow Spotlights attached to ETC Source IV 19 degree 750 w (l,r)
- 2 Scelicon Pacific Zoom Spot 750 w FOH Ceiling Pillars (l,r)
- 2 COLORado Tour Chauvet RGBW LED Lights (in Organ Chambers)
- 4 COLORado 3 Tour Chauvet RGBW Led Lights Side stage pillars
- 4 Ovation E-910FC Cauvet RGBAL Led Lights FOH Ceiling Pillars (l,r)
- 100 Amp 3Pz 120/208 Volt service (located in dimmer room)
- 50 Amp 125/250 Volt 3 Plex 4Wire Grounding 14-50R Stove Receptacle (loc. upstage l)
- 50’ Electrical breakout box equipped with 8 x 20 amp circuits
- 15 Amp 125 Volt 2 Pole 3 Wire Grounding 5-15R U-Ground Receptacle
Rental RatesPlease email email@example.com for rental rates and available dates
Northern Quarter will consider booking any act that has a proven track record of live performance, can demonstrate a clear understanding of dynamics and sound control, and most importantly appeal to a dinner and late night audience.
StageNew hardwood thrust stage
27′ at widest point by 15.5′ deep
Sound and Lighting
No professional lighting or sound equipment is provided. Overhead ceiling lighting can be controlled individually via dimmers and switches and include: one set of fluorescent house lights, one set of incandescent house lights and two individually controlled incandescent lights spotted to stage left and stage right. Please note that if you require supplementary technical equipment, you will need to rent equipment and to contract technical support staff from an appropriate supplier. If you intend to bring in extra equipment, please submit a technical rider to the Conservatory at the time of your booking.
• 3 – 15 amp outlets (2 on front of stage and 1 behind curtain rear stage centre)
• 50 amp stove plug (Circuit breaker for 50 amp is in circuit box by organ loft; circuit panel for Wood Hall outlets, ceiling lights and 15 amp outlet is located in electrical room.)