The Purposes of This Society Are:
1. To provide a welcoming, free and safe art space for participants, aged 14 and up.
2. To actively support participation as a means for developing confidence, personal skills and reducing isolation.
3. To remove barriers to participation, and to build connections to the wider community.
4. To regularly evaluate the social and therapeutic benefits of the work of the Society, on the community, our members, and on our Board of Directors.
5. To provide a permanent resource for the positive self-development of our members and participants in the creative arts.
6. To educate and reduce stigma within the community, by challenging our own, and others’ perceptions of mental health.
To raise funds to support the mission and vision of the Society.
Approved by the General Membership, April 2009
Visual Arts >> Artist Studio (Open to Public)
Visual Arts >> Art Gallery - Not-For-Profit
Advocacy & Arts Info >> Arts Advocacy / Information Organization
Visual Arts >> Visual Arts Studio space
Listing last confirmed: Feb. 20, 2017