Originally opened in 1976, the Nellie McClung Branch was rebuilt in 1991 following a fire, which totally destroyed it. The Branch was designed by Donald MacPherson and built by Campbell Construction. It has 13,700 square feet. The Branch was named after Nellie McClung, a well-known suffragette and author who lived in Gordon Head from 1934-51.
Parking: Free parking in adjacent lot
Listing last confirmed: Apr. 12, 2019
NOTE: As of 5:30pm March 17, 2020 a Public Health Emergency has been declared in B.C.
All bars, clubs, lounges & similar venues have been ordered to close.
All restaurants and bars must discontinue dine-in service. All personal service businesses (salons, spas, massage, tattoos, etc) must close.