how to pull your heart out through your throat
at the Victoria Fringe Festival 2019
In a dark vat, three creatures steeped in tar struggle to create themselves. Does their need for validation keep them from being seen? A collision of theatre, dance, poetry (and more!), Impulse Theatre’s magically visceral “how-to” guide will leave you asking: What does my heart really want to say?
created by the ensemble
directed by Andrew Barrett
featuring Chase Hiebert, Rachel Levy, Julie Mombourquette
stage management by Veronica Harland
lighting design by Emma Dickerson
graphic design by Victoria Simpson
Special thank you to Kathleen O’Reilly.
- You must have a Fringe Button to see this show
- 50% of tickets are available at the door one hour prior to show time
- Advance tickets sales end 3 hours before showtime
- All advance tickets have a $1.50 Fringe service charge, this charge helps support the festival
- There are no Fringe service charges for at door tickets which are cash only
- No refunds. No exchanges. No latecomers. All shows start on time.
ACCESSIBILITY: the venue is not wheelchair accessible. Washroom information available shortly.
Impulse Theatre would like to gratefully acknowledge that we live, perform and create on the traditional and unceded territory of the Lekwugen Speaking Peoples, now known as the Songhees and Esquimalt Nations.