30'w by 27'd stage and wingspace on both sides. Stage is on ground floor with riser seating
Equipped with theatrical lighting and sound systems, a clearcom system, a grand piano, a digital projector
Not for Profit
Companies with a registered charity number, school groups or small community organizations.
$605.00+ taxes per day (14-hour booking within a 24-hour period)
$2095.00+ taxes for a 5-day booking within a consecutive Wednesday to Sunday period
Professional Commercial Theatre Companies, for profit tours, Corporate Events and Presentations.
$730.00 + taxes per day (14-hour booking within a 24-hour period)
$2919.00 + taxes for a 5-day booking within a consecutive Wednesday to Sunday period
A Metro Studio Technician is required at all times you are in the space. A Front of House Manager is required anytime there is an audience present.
Subject to an minimum hour call
RestrictionsAvailable for all types of booking with the exception of no live music bookings
Hourly Rate: $20/hour
Daily Rate: $150
No additional tax charge. An admin fee of $25 is applied once per contract. This covers the cost of contract set up (includes communications, meeting at venue, and key hand off), bathroom supplies, and free wifi.
Use of the Satellite Studio is entirely at the renter's risk. If your event involves a public performance, Special Event Insurance is also required and will involve an additional cost.
The renter is expected to leave the studio in the same condition in which it was found. Cleaning supplies are provided for renters to use. In the event that the studio needs cleaning post-rental, additional cleaning charges will be added.
Hall Rental Rates (subject to change without notice)
Saturday Nite: $300.00
(Maximum 170 Person) includes tables, chairs, and use of kitchen.
Weekly Rates: Monday thru Thursday $15.00 per hour
(Minumum 2 hours)
Please call for rates and availability on all other days and times.
Prices can vary depending on the needs of your event as well.
Tables for rent 5.00 each
Chairs for rent .50 Cents each
32 x 32 on 3ft risers. It can be set up in Kirk Hall for events and performances and can include lights and sound
Dance Rehearsal Space
* Marley covered hardwood floor, adequate overhead clearance, dance barres and mirrors
* Access to washrooms and dressing rooms
* The Venue can be rented to other not for profit groups
40' wide by 28' deep. New semicircular thrust stage. Constructed of cushioned maple hardwood. Risers available
- Mackie Onyx 1640 16 channel premium analog mixer with Perkins EQ & Firewire Option
- Mackie SA-1530z Active Speakers (available with Tech Services)
- 4 x DB Twin 228 280 W. Active Speakers (2 - main floor / 2 - balcony)
- Up to 3 monitor mixes with separate assignable 30 band e.q. per channel
- HHB Professional playback C.D. Player/Burner
- Multi Effects Processing and Stereo Compression
- Shure 57 & 58 Microphones with stands and cables
- Full Drum Microphone Kit
- Stereo Pencil Condenser Microphones
- Shure PGDX Digital Wireless Microphone System (handheld or lavalier)
- Stereo Instrument D.I.’s
- Digiflex DE 16-4X 100’ Snake Multi Cable
- ETC Smartfade control console
- ETC Unison DR Series Dimmer Rack, 24 channel capacity
- 2 Unison Architectural (wall station) Controls (with five scene presets) located at stage right doors.
- 4 ETC Source IV Juniors 36 degree, 575 w FOH Ceiling Pillars (l, r)
- 3 Source Four PARNels, 575 w Upstage ceiling wash (l,c,r)
- 2 Source Four PARNels, 575 w Ceiling Rosette wash (l,r)
- 4 Par 36 yard floods Side stage pillars (l,r)
- 2 ETC Source IV 26 degree, 750 w FOH Ceiling Pillars (l,r)
- 2 Rosco IQ Follow Spotlights attached to ETC Source IV 19 degree 750 w (l,r)
- 2 Scelicon Pacific Zoom Spot 750 w FOH Ceiling Pillars (l,r)
- 2 COLORado Tour Chauvet RGBW LED Lights (in Organ Chambers)
- 4 COLORado 3 Tour Chauvet RGBW Led Lights Side stage pillars
- 4 Ovation E-910FC Cauvet RGBAL Led Lights FOH Ceiling Pillars (l,r)
- 100 Amp 3Pz 120/208 Volt service (located in dimmer room)
- 50 Amp 125/250 Volt 3 Plex 4Wire Grounding 14-50R Stove Receptacle (loc. upstage l)
- 50’ Electrical breakout box equipped with 8 x 20 amp circuits
- 15 Amp 125 Volt 2 Pole 3 Wire Grounding 5-15R U-Ground Receptacle