Alternate Images

Sir John A MacDonald 1815-1891

Location DetailsCity Hall, forecourt outside Pandora St lobby
View on Map
n/a
Bronze
1982
Removed August 11th 2018, as part of reconciliation efforts spearheaded by the City of Victoria. A bronze statue of Sir John A MacDonald stood beside the Pandora Street entrance to City Hall. It was presented to the City of Victoria on July 1, 1982, by the Sir John A MacDonald Society of BC.
Bookmark and Share

Future Events