‘Our Objective is to identify potential partnerships with others who share our values of creating safe, loving, inclusive community where diversity is welcomed and celebrated.’
Fairfield United Church is looking for organizations that wish to share our new space, creating partnerships on the corner of Moss and Fairfield. We want to secure possibly one or two rental partners who are interested and able to commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week and a one-year or long term rental. Our rental partner will have the opportunity to customize their space and advantage of securing preferred days and times. The space we envision will be able to host other community gatherings, so easily movable furnishings and storage areas are of prime concern.
Construction is about to begin, we expect to move in September 2020 and we would like to share our space with long term rentals that align to our vision and mission.
Space Description and floor plan
• dimensions of the space -total approximately – 1800 sq ft, 125 seating capacity
• the dimensions of the open space available 53’x31’
• height of ceiling: 16’
• gender neutral – inclusive washrooms
• Accessible from the sidewalk
• Parking availability one spot, underground
• Type of kitchen facility kitchen grade kitchen, fridge, microwave and stove.
• drop off zone at the entrance to the parking
• shared office space available upon request
• access to Wi-Fi photocopier, possible designated phone line
• Storage space negotiable, tables and chairs available.
• lighting and sound equipment available
• garbage and recycling option available
• possible to divide space if needed
Please check out this link :2019 08 14 Fairfield United Church Expression of Interest for Shared Space A for more information about this great opportunity!
e-mail completed form to: [email protected]
answer all questions on the form as completely as possible.
NOTE: Your application will trigger a received response. After we have reviewed your proposal you will be contacted for an interview.